This tutorial has been updated. Please click here to continue to the current tutorial, which will give you an understanding of how URC operates.
These are some new changes that have been implemented on the URC website.
- Redesigned Header area with more intuitive design.
- Drop-down lists instead of links for Usage Per Day/Month, Calendar/Actual Readings, and By School/ByType
- Sort by columns headers.
- Navigation buttons added;
- Commonly used URC pages
- Usage, group and readings
New sets of columns are available
New per Square Foot columns (dynamically visible)
- Consumption per square foot
- Cost per square foot
- Information in place, only new calculations needed.
New per Student columns (dynamically visible)
- Consumption per student.
- Cost per student.
New total columns (dynamically visible)
- Consumption per district.
- Cost per district.
Sub-columns to reverse order. New Order for each set of columns:
- Previous Period (October 2006)
- Current Period (October 2007)
- Percent Change
- Enable adding users to lower or equal level.
- Added comments section per school.
- Edit by District Administrator, or that school’s Administrator.
- Available for viewing by everyone.
- Square footage of schools and portables.
- Comments (popup add new window).
- School Description and information.
"The cleanest energy is the energy we don't have to produce"